Arun Aravindan

Category: Hidden Gems

 

 

Arun Aravindan worked as a regional consultant in an international firm based in a major city in the Middle East. He experienced great success in his role, and reaped the benefits of working within the burgeoning region. But between 10+ hour work days and relentless traffic, something seemed to be missing.
 
Then came an opportunity to own a business in Bahrain, buying out an established firm thereby owning 80% of the business - with the remaining 20% owned by his family members.
 
In Bahrain, he found the work-life balance he craved and a rich social life he lacked, neither of which he was able to enjoy in his previously manic position.
 
Find out more about Arun's journey and his new lease on life in Bahrain.
comments powered by Disqus